See below for links to newspaper articles and other media coverage of The Atlas of Drowned Towns (and, as always, Share Your Knowledge! if you’ve seen the Atlas elsewhere)
- Lisa Britton, “The Towns That Drowned,” Baker City Herald, November 3, 2021, https://www.bakercityherald.com/news/local/the-towns-that-drowned/article_eb573472-3c1e-11ec-8321-939d198f8e1f.html.
- “Cataloging the Drowned Towns of the American West,” Boise State News (blog), May 26, 2021, https://www.boisestate.edu/news/2021/05/26/cataloging-the-drowned-towns-of-the-american-west/
- “Reinhardt Awarded a National Endowment for the Humanities Grant,” Boise State News (blog), December 17, 2020, https://www.boisestate.edu/news/2020/12/17/reinhardt-awarded-a-national-endowment-for-the-humanities-grant/
- Molly Wampler, “Idaho Historian Studies Towns Drowned By Snake River Hydroelectric Projects,” Idaho Matters (Boise State Public Radio, June 2, 2020), https://www.boisestatepublicradio.org/show/idaho-matters/2020-06-02/idaho-historian-studies-towns-drowned-by-snake-river-hydroelectric-projects
- Anna Webb, “Professor Aims to Catalog ‘drowned Towns’ of the American West,” Boise State News (blog), May 18, 2020, https://www.boisestate.edu/news/2020/05/18/with-a-new-grant-professor-aims-to-catalog-drowned-towns-of-the-american-west/